Where is a good place to eat? Who do I call for home insurance? Who can fix my computer? The Chamber gets questions like this all the time, because consumers know that the local Chamber is the best source of information about quality businesses. We provide member referrals every day.
Networking is said to be the single most powerful marketing tactic to accelerate and sustain success. Networking is about making connections and building enduring, mutually beneficial relationships. The Mount Pleasant Area Chamber of Commerce provides many networking benefits for our members throughout the year, including:
- Alive After Five – networking events on the first Wednesday each month
- All Chamber events are great networking opportunities!
The Mount Pleasant Area Chamber of Commerce helps you get noticed! Chamber members are highlighted in our printed directories, social media, monthly newsletter, website, and mobile app. Get your name out there even more by sponsoring an event or publication. For the best value on sponsorship, consider stepping up your membership with one of our premium investment levels. Benefits that increase your visibility include:
- Printed Business Directory – MPACC has partnered with Mt. Pleasant News to include the Chamber Business Directory in the annual Henry County Guide, with a distribution to over 10,000 readers
- Online Business Directory – Your business or organization will be listed under the appropriate category(ies) on our website, with your links, logos, and descriptions
- Brochure Wall – Members can displays brochures and business cards in the chamber office
- Sponsorship – Your logo on event marketing material, our monthly newsletter and more
- Facebook Promotion – Boost your business message or special event on our Facebook page, which has over 4,000 likes.
- KILJ Radio – The Chamber recognizes new members and special events during our weekly call in to the local radio station
- What’s Up Weekly – Published every Thursday to keep members and community informed. Chamber members are allowed to put information in this communication.
- Free Ribbon Cutting – Chamber Ambassadors will come to your place of business to learn more about you!
COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION
MPACC is committed to helping our members grow by providing current and relevant information, as well as educational and professional development opportunities. Through Chamber programs, members have created their first websites, gotten tips on using QuickBooks and claimed their online profiles in search engines, just to name a few. Members have access to these great learning opportunities:
- Member surveys – Gather information from personalized surveys of the membership
Getting current and reliable information about the Mount Pleasant area is vital to our businesses. The Chamber’s What’s Up Weekly e-publication and monthly Newsline publications help our Members stay in touch with business opportunities and community issues.
The viewpoint of the business community is heard loud and clear at both the local, state, and national level thanks to the Chamber’s active Government Affairs Committee. The group creates an annual legislative priority list and promotes the priorities through monthly legislative briefings and annual trips to Des Moines and Washington D.C.
The MPACC is the front door to access to hundreds of business professionals in and around Henry County. We help put you in connection with these business people by planning dozens of networking opportunities and meetings throughout the year. Want to send a special message to all 350+ members of the Mount Pleasant Area Chamber of Commerce?
Mailing Labels – Consider purchasing mailing labels for $10 and take advantage of our bulk mail rate. For questions on doing a bulk mailing call 319.385.3101.
When you choose to support the MPACC you are in turn investing in the community of Henry County. Our office fields phone calls from people all over the United States who are gaining information on Henry County and the businesses and people that make it up. As a member of the MPACC you can trust we refer people to our members first. When newcomers move to our community, often the MPACC is the first to hear about it. We create welcome packets with community & membership information in it for the newcomers to our community and do our part to make them feel at home in Henry County.
WE LOVE NEW MEMBERS!
New businesses and organizations enjoy numerous benefits that get them off to a great start!